Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities
The Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities plan, develop, and manage a full range of treatment and rehabilitation services for persons with serious mental illness and substance use disorder in their jurisdictions. The agencies collaborate with other human service agencies to promote comprehensive services for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorder who have multiple human needs.
As members of MABHA, the Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities promote the development of accessible, high quality, community based, comprehensive behavioral health services throughout Maryland. Our agencies promote wellness by improving behavioral health in Maryland through collaborative partnerships.
Latest News & Upcoming Events
- Participate in Maryland Clinical Crisis Walk-In Services and Mobile Crisis Team Survey - The Behavioral Health Advisory Council is conducting a survey to develop a strategic plan for implementation of 24/7 clinical crisis walk-in services and mobile crisis services throughout Maryland and is looking for stakeholder input. Click here to participate in the survey.
- CIT Conference, Thursday January 26 from 8 - 3 at Community College of Baltimore County in Catonsville. CIT Conference Agenda - 1.26.17 Register here
- Institute For Behavioral Healthcare Improvement - Conference January 29-31, 2017, San Antonio, TX: "Criminal Justice – Behavioral Health, Partnerships Promoting Integrated Healthcare" Click here for full information and registration. (Includes registration for attendees and vendors, full schedule, etc.)
- Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs and Health - Download the newly released report on Facing Addiction in America from the US Department of Health and Human Services, or visit this page on the Surgeon General's website on addiction for links to an executive summary, key findings and more.
- Discover the core concepts of Mind Resilience to help you cope with life's challenges.