Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities
The Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities plan, develop, and manage a full range of treatment and rehabilitation services for persons with serious mental illness and substance use disorder in their jurisdictions. The agencies collaborate with other human service agencies to promote comprehensive services for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorder who have multiple human needs.
As members of MABHA, the Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities promote the development of accessible, high quality, community based, comprehensive behavioral health services throughout Maryland. Our agencies promote wellness by improving behavioral health in Maryland through collaborative partnerships.
Latest News & Upcoming Events
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN BY ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH AGENCY OF CANCELLATION AND REISSUANCE OF THE RFP FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROVIDER CAPACITY BUILDING (BHPCB) Revised RFP
- Register for the annual Tuerk Conference on mental health and addiction treatment, April 19, Baltimore Convention Center.
- Register for Clinical Tools for Authentic Care, a collaborative approach to behavioral healthcare, April 28, Clarksville MD.
- Register for the Rural Behavioral Health Webinar Series focusing on innovative approaches to rural behavioral health.
- Register for 2017 classes in Mental Health First Aid
- Download the newly released Surgeon General's report on Facing Addiction in America or visit this page for links to an executive summary and more.
- Download new Behavioral Health publications from SAMHSA.
- Discover the core concepts of Mind Resilience to help you cope with life's challenges.