Maryland Association of Behavioral Health Authorities
The Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities plan, develop, and manage a full range of treatment and rehabilitation services for persons with serious mental illness and substance use disorder in their jurisdictions. The agencies collaborate with other human service agencies to promote comprehensive services for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorder who have multiple human needs.
As members of MABHA, the Core Service Agencies, Local Addictions Authorities, and Local Behavioral Health Authorities promote the development of accessible, high quality, community based, comprehensive behavioral health services throughout Maryland. Our agencies promote wellness by improving behavioral health in Maryland through collaborative partnerships.
Latest News & Upcoming Events
- TUERK Conference on Mental Health and Addiction Treatment, April 19th, Baltimore Convention Center
- Behavioral Health Administration Annual Conference, May 2, 2018, Martin's West
- Save the Date: NAMIWalks MD, June 2, 2018, Baltimore Inner Harbor
- On Our Own MD 26th Annual Statewide Conference, June 7th and 8th, Ocean City
- Maryland's 30th Annual Suicide Prevention Conference, October 3, 2018, Martin's West
- Register for Mental Health First Aid training
- For a free on-line resource on drug abuse and addiction visit AddictionResource.
- Download the newly released Surgeon General's report on Facing Addiction in America or visit this page for links to an executive summary and more.
- Discover the core concepts of Mind Resilience to help you cope with life's challenges.